Sunday 26 February 2012

Random thoughts

Sometimes LOVE SUCKS!

This is a very random post but i just thought i should share it with you guys...

Here are some quotes that i thought of ...

->  If only hearts grew on trees,so if yours broke you could just pick a new one ...



 -> Don't let your dreams drift away from you...




->If i give you my heart ,please take care of it because its the only one i got ...




-> Why did you have to make me fall for you?  Because while i was falling i was waiting for you to catch me but you let me hit the ground and reality hard...




-> I showed you my heart and you showed me how much you could hurt it.





All quotes were thought of by me but may have been said by somebody else, but either way i like them...

lots of love:
 Prinlin

No comments:

Post a Comment